Welcome to the
Jumpstart Puppy Program®
at Hillary’s Hound House.
Special announcement during Covid-19
To our community’s doctors, nurses, fire department, 911 call center staff, local government, those who transport, and those who receive vitally needed supplies, we send love and deep appreciation
The Jumpstart Puppy Program at Hillary’s Hound House is OPEN. We are honored and grateful to be of service in these challenging times. You can learn more about our Covid-FREE Nursery zone.
Welcome to Jumpstart®
Meet a few of our puppies and their families
A Daylong School for Puppies
Imagine a Daylong School where your puppy can;
- Be potty trained,
- Ring bells to tell you he needs to go out,
- Learn Sit, Down, Go to Bed,
- Race back at top speed when you call,
- Walk nicely on-leash,
- Greet other puppies and dogs politely,
- Grow confident and strong, and
- Develop beautiful manners.
NOW IMAGINE this Program supported you and your family with a 24/7 support system, an online community, one-on-one sessions, Saturday morning class, and weekly training guides and games, right to your inbox.
Welcome to the Jumpstart®
For Puppy Parents
First things first
What to know – what to do – where to start
1. Take the guesswork out of potty training with our Jumpstart Potty Training Guide. Inside, you’ll find my foolproof Potty Protocol, tips for setting up your home, crating at night, and getting to zero OOPS!Weekly Jumpstart Training Guides – right to your inbox,
2. Get your FREE Weekly Puppy Training Tips for puppies of all ages. Inside each one, you’ll find videos and training tips straight out of the Jumpstart Nursery
3. You’ll find lots more good stuff HERE
4. Learn more about the Jumpstart Puppy Program
What People are Saying
“In 4 days this dog has changed!”
“Hillary knows what makes them tick…”
“Within days he was following commands…”
Twenty years ago I fell in love at first sight. It started with a photo in my inbox that led to a flight, that led to a journey I could not have prepared for nor anticipated. But there I was two days later in Shreveport, Louisiana, picking up a gorgeous 8 week old Australian Shepherd puppy named Stevie.
I’d just accepted a new job in LA and I didn’t know better. What lay in store were long hours and a lot of work to raise money for a nonprofit group home for teens. It was not the best time for a new puppy.