Welcome to the
Jumpstart® Puppy Program
For the Biting, Barking, Jumping,
Chewing, Pulling, Puppy in Your Life
Hi, I’m Hillary.
Welcome to our Nursery.
Jumpstart® for Your Puppy
Jumpstart is a daylong school for puppies 8 weeks to 8 months old. Monday through Thursday, your puppy will enjoy daylong play, training, and socialization alongside peers of all ages, sizes, and breeds.
Our Nursery is the perfect environment for teaching puppies good potty habits, lovely manners, social skills, and confidence.
Included in the Program are;
- Lightning-fast recall (Come!),
- Sit to ask for anything – or to open a
“conversation,” with you,
- Down (automatic, with a nod of your
- Go to your bed and wait till released,
- Refrain from jumping,
- Walk nicely on-Leash,
- Greet other dogs politely,
- Ring bells to go potty.
The Jumpstart® Experience
Life with a puppy can be challenging for busy families, so we’ve created a Support System with;
- Weekly Training Guides via email to help you understand your puppy, what he is learning, and how to maintain consistency at home,
- A member’s only Online Community where you can access training videos from the Nursery, get answers to your questions, and watch live training sessions with Hillary.
- Saturday morning Jumpstart Classes with your puppy for you and your family,
- One-on-one time with Hillary when you need it.
Download our brochure to learn more about Jumpstart Puppy Training with Hillary
Jumpstart® Daily Schedule
Monday through Thursday
(8AM to 5:30PM)
8AM to 9:30AM Puppy drop off at the Nursery
9:30AM to noon Outdoor Training and Play
Noon to 1pm Lunch and Naptime
1:30PM One-on-one Training and Small Group Play
You may pick-up your puppy as early as 2/2:30PM or as late as 5:30PM.