Fool-Proof Potty Training Guide
Potty training begins the moment that paw hits the floor of your home. Get started ASAP with this guide.
Plus: FREE Weekly Training Tips and Videos – from our Nursery to yours!
Welcome to Jumpstart®
Meet a few of our puppies
A Daylong School for Puppies
Imagine a Daylong School where your puppy can;
- Lightning-Fast Recall – Race back when you call. Watch for yourself: Video 1 and Video 2.
- “Go Say Hi!”– Greet your new friends politely (instead of jumping)
- Go to your Bed – go lay down and wait till released,
- Potty Training with Potty Bells,
- Lovely leash manners
- Coaching for kids
- Saturday morning class for families
- Nightly videos of your puppy in training
NOW IMAGINE this Program supported you and your family with a 24/7 support system, an online community, one-on-one sessions, Saturday morning class, and weekly training guides and games, right to your inbox.
Welcome to the Jumpstart®
For Puppy Parents
First things first
What to know – what to do – where to start
1. Take the guesswork out of potty training with our Jumpstart Potty Training Guide. Inside, you’ll find my foolproof Potty Protocol, tips for setting up your home, crating at night, and getting to zero OOPS!Weekly Jumpstart Training Guides – right to your inbox,
2. Get your FREE Weekly Puppy Training Tips for puppies of all ages. Inside each one, you’ll find videos and training tips straight out of the Jumpstart Nursery
3. You’ll find lots more good stuff HERE
4. Learn more about the Jumpstart Puppy Program
What People are Saying
“Hillary has a charisma and presence that is quite memorable.”
“ This program has been life changing!”
“ Hillary is a dog whisperer! ”
Twenty years ago I fell in love at first sight. It started with a photo in my inbox that led to a flight, that led to a journey I could not have prepared for nor anticipated. But there I was two days later in Shreveport, Louisiana, picking up a gorgeous 8 week old Australian Shepherd puppy named Stevie.
I’d just accepted a new job in LA and I didn’t know better. What lay in store were long hours and a lot of work to raise money for a nonprofit group home for teens. It was not the best time for a new puppy.